Tuesday, May 7, 2013

violin


Dear Aida,

I am a man of simple virtues and express matters as I see them. So I am very pleased with your results. To place it in a formative perspective and encapsulates it through the eye of one soul:

It is the personal effort and initiative of the individual.
The environment, support structure and dedication of parents.
Your success is a representative triumph to dignity and honour those in your age group whose lives are either mired in poverty, are hungry, are refugees, are homeless, those who are sick, those trapped in war or conflicts, those unable to afford an education and those who are afflicted by desperation, despair, desolation and loneliness.

The third point is my conscious waking and sleeping point every day of my life. I believe that God clothes you and touches you with success for a special designation to enable and awaken your immortal soul to be a dedicated living sacrifice to heal with deep compassion the brokenness and disparity of life.

Please consider with deep reverence the sacredness of and treasure of such an entrustment, if there is a prison of doubt, or the shackle of insecurity, break free of these remnants. Walk with a sense of adventure and celebration in a path of wisdom ordained by God through your parents to realize the special gift of your potential that will in little part embrace and renew a tired world.

I conclude by requesting you plant the seeds of deep love and loyalty towards your God, immerse your heart in the Muslim faith and respond with loving kindness towards your parents.

I am privileged and humbled and offer my commendations, respect, esteem and prayers for your endeavors  You have the hand of my friendship for life.

Affectionately,
Dominic Damien

No comments: