Sunday, June 2, 2013

gala dinner






Accompanied ayah to the College of Surgeons Academy of Medicine of Malaysia Gala Dinner last night. I was assigned to record he and his quartet's performance and also to be the photographer :p And so i did.. and i enjoyed myself so much. Not because i was in a room full of professionals, doctors, professors and medical students. Not because i felt like it was amazing to even be in that event. Not because of the motivation i felt after everything ended. It was because i was with my ayah throughout the night. It was because at every person he greeted for a short chat or just to say hi, he would ask me to come over and introduce me as his daughter. His daughter. I felt happy that he acknowledges me. I felt happy that he wants people to know me. And to see his students coming to him and asking how is he doing and all, i finally get to see what he has accomplished as a teacher as well. I never get to know or see these things, simply because i'm not always around him. I feel grateful. So grateful to have him as my ayah.

1 comment:

Daa said...

aww.. thanks Naaaaa. why your comments always so nice one... :')