Sunday, July 21, 2013
hilly
There is just something about you that makes me wanna be better than before. That makes me want to be the best that you can ever have. To make sure you're happy with the one you're with now. To make sure you get through your lowest days. I care so much. Sometimes to the point where i forget my own needs and you endlessly remind me that my happiness is equally important. I agree but i really do hope that you know that what i'm giving you now is my all. And i also know that you care for me, even on days when you're down, on days when your mind is filled with thoughts, on days when you're not in a good mood. I know. Even if you don't say it everyday to me. I know. And i love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment