I am the type of person who is very particular about certain things especially time. I'm not the fussy type who only eats this or that.. or only would prefer to sit on this chair and not on that sofa.. I just take people's word for their timing quite seriously. Well, shouldn't we all? I'm not saying i am not a patient person. Oh, i think i am quite the patient one actually. I understand all things don't go like how we want them to but even if they don't, does it take up so much time to say sorry? I dislike making people wait for me. That's why i make sure that i try my best to not let anyone wait for me.
Simple, we should just take the extra effort to actually be on time.
Everyone is particular about something. Too bad for some, mine is time.
No comments:
Post a Comment